HybridZ

Koni yellow inserts 240z

I now have a set of 8641-1060 koni yellows and I'm trying to decide which way im heading with springs (coilover or factory type lowered spring) and sectioning. I've got an approx length of the koni yellow shock body and that seems to be around 362mm, the 240z stock strut height (inner from dished bottom to lip) front approx 385mm and rear 425mm. This will be a road only car, no track work.

First question is whether to go with king lows springs or coilover springs like I have had before but much softer for the street, if I go with the eibach coilover springs I was thinking 200pds rear and 175 front (compared to 250/225 i had before) I have to admit I do like the option of being able to raise or lower the car when I want or to the exact height I want.

Second question is whether to section or not, there is plenty of room for sectioning in the rear but the front looks to be limited to max 20mm, so no spacer underneath.

Suspension experts give me your thoughts!

Edited by mossy74