HybridZ

Klearz Taillight Lenses !! 79-81 Zenki Tails

bsmuwk

Hey guys,
The 280ZX taillights are finally done! Jason at Klearz has been working on these for quite some time now using the lenses I sent him. No more hideous 300ZX or skyline taillight conversions. Kiss the spray tint days goodbye. Replace your cracking and hazed tails with these lens reproductions in any color combination that you want! 

Scroll down until you find the 280ZX Taillight lenses and choose whichever options you choose. Super high quality lenses and you can choose just about any color configuration that you want! OEM Reproductions, all clear, light or dark smoked, etc etc. 

Make your S130 cool! 

Allen

post-12636-0-39165100-1403021547_thumb.jpg

post-12636-0-62693600-1403021595_thumb.jpg

post-12636-0-90735400-1403021605_thumb.jpg

The kouki lights are very hard to reproduce as they're one piece and just odd. 

Come on Zenki guys, buy yourselves some cool lights! Replace those broken lenses with these awesome reproductions in any color combo that you'd like. Jason gave us a great opportunity to have some great aftermarket lenses.

Not sure what a kouki is, or a zenki for that matter (though I don know a zonkey).  But if they are of good quality and sell for less than people sell non cracked stockers for I'm in.  As long as I can get lenses that look original.

Factory reproductions are available. Go on the website and check it out. 

I also don't know what a "kouki" or zenki is for that matter also......these new words nowadays....what next??

Zenki are pre-facelift 79-81 (early)

Kouki are facelift 82-83 (late)

Japanese differentiation between models. Sorry for confusion.