HybridZ

Anybody see this one yet? 260 4 x 4

Guest RXO510

Guest Jeff Rimmer

WOW!!!

I really am speachless about this truck... car...

I normally love modified lifted trucks, since I own one, but this hmm... I must admit that it looks well done! And to be honest it's already growing on me. Am I wrong to feel this way? hahah

JR

Guest Anonymous

This looks very similar if its not the same one that was being sold on Ebay quite some time ago, as I recall someone posted one that looked the same.

I like 4x4's fine, heck those guys probably put more money into they're rides than even we do (I didn't think it possible), but this.. Ummm, no. Maybe with 3' side skirts and air dam... Nah.... bonk.gif

Regards,

Lone

We're just getting interested in the Z car and of course the adrenaline is pumped up inside of us. We pretty much jump to everything and anything that has to do with a Z period these past few weeks. The way we feel right now, we could care less if it is lifted over a house or scraping the exhaust all over the place and taking out the road reflectors. It's a Z to us. I just thought it was pretty neat. Don't mean to offend anybody here. icon_redface.giftwak.gif Wake up call! bonk.gif Just us having fun. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Guest Anonymous

hey...watch it with the 2+2' !! they are z's to ya know!! i understand where you're coming from...i didn't like mine at first...an aquired taste i guess! as for the 4x4...hmmm, weird...another aquired taste thing i guess!

later twak.gif

Tim I agree totally. Nice looking body with a great chassis(I own a yoda'4X4) shifty.gif

Not everyone was born with taste I guess!!! HEHE. Just my veiw on this automotive ...................wonder?????

Hehe

Guest Anonymous

I suppose you could change the badges to 260z 4+4. icon_smile.gif I don't hate it, its just not my taste, its better than the 59 chrysler wagon I saw with a powerwagon drivetrain! icon_rolleyes.gif

Regards,

Lone

I CANT BELIEVE THIS, THIS, THIS BLASPHEMY!

He ruined a perfectly good Z; and for what, to make a 4 x 4.., oh wait: we do the same thing when we alter our Z's...ooop's, never mind! For all we know he rescued it from the salvage yard. I kind of like it...lets just say its growing on me.

I could certainly use it out where I live during the rainy season; just one question, Does it have functional A/C?

There was a guy in the Plano/Allen Tx area that once built a mid 70's Vette 4x4 Convertible. He drove it everwhere...definately different.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Guest Anonymous

it's true we alter our z's but we make a fast car faster, a sports car, more sporty. obviously a hick mad a sports car well not so sporty and no so fast. STUPID REDNECKS!!!!!

Guest Jeff Rimmer

quote:

Originally posted by Ratfink:

it's true we alter our z's but we make a fast car faster, a sports car, more sporty. obviously a hick mad a sports car well not so sporty and no so fast. STUPID REDNECKS!!!!!

Hey Hey Hey!

I've seen some Rednecks pull off some mighty fine restorations and customs! Being a Northern Ontario Hick myself, I've seen some beautiful, well, automotive masterpieces that have won awards around north america!

But I understand the basis for your comment..

Rim