HybridZ

Nitrous Oxide w/S.U's

Dat260

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

On SU's your going to run a direct port "wet" fogger system. This is a single fogger on every intake port for a total of 6. Use a Exhaust Gas Temp guage to tune if necessary by jetting. There a few things to do with a NOS system but you can make massive amounts of horse power without loss of driveability, give me a call for more info if you are interested...

Alex Costa

Precision Machined Engines

1-800-665-0405

Guest JAMIE T

I have been considering this myself since I have a NOS Pro Shot Fogger system off my Street Sutlaw 351W. We sold the motor but kept the system. It's either that or a turbo, I'm leaning towards the turbo though. Maybe keep the NOS for liquid spool up, on a T66. :eek:

Hi guys.

Ross, can the leaning problem be solved & how. Alex, it would have to be 4 foggers, one for each runners (S.U's) I would think, unless you are refering to something else? Jamie, you are definitely EXTREME 2thumbs.gif .

Did anybody on this board tried this set-up, what is the result? cheers.gif

Guest Anonymous

This is right up my alley http://photos.yahoo.com/sss510six I think a low 12 high 11 sec car could be made with an SU nitrous setup.I ran mid 12`s with a crappy CIS FI system and a direct port nitrous system. If i had run a slightly smaller cam and ported the head and run some decent carbs i have no doubt i could have put the car into the 11`s.I just went all out with a turbo/nitrous setup and have run an 11 flat.BTW there is a guy selling a Complete nitrous setup for a 4cyl , if a guy did some plumbing and bought a couple of fogger nozzels it could be turned into a 6cyl kit. http://www.dimequarterly@tierranet.com/ I have a set of forged pistons for a NA 3.0 liter.Lseries motor

Guest 240hybrid

Hey SSS510, what all was involved in getting that l6 into that 510. I'm very interested in doing that with a 2.8 N/A I have. I figure mounts have to be adapted, but are there any areas that posed a big problem with putting that motor into a 510?

Guest 240hybrid

That VG30 is a good choice being smaller than a L6, but I already have a great running 2.8 with a few mods with only 60,000 miles on it, that has been mantained very well. I'm either planning on buying another 240 to put it into or going for a 510. I would like to get a 510 having a 240 already. Still thinking about it though.