HybridZ

HID Lighting

BLKMGK

Lately after all the trouble I've had diddling with my headlights the subject of lighting has been near and dear to me :-) While speaking to a friend at work the other day he mentioned how he's like to get HID lighting installed on his car. This got the wheels turning but these setups are usually pretty expensive and I've got no idea how you'd go about installing them in a Z since most newer cars run completely different headlight setups but...

Flipping through my latest issue of Street Rodder I came across a company making HID lights for street rods. Sure enough upon visiting their WEB site I found that they've got at least one setup that claims to install wherever an H4 bulb has been used. Bingo - I've got H4s in my car!

http://www.rmhid.com/hot_rods.htm

Still a bit pricey and not something I'm rushing out to buy, especially with the nice bright lights I've now got but... I think I'll try some of the white or blue H4s a bt later, they're cheap enough, and if I'm still not happy I'll consider the HIDs.

Anyone else interested in HID lighting?