HybridZ

Series 1 Headlight Switch Question

Ok, so I'm dealing with a crappy situation. My dog, who I used to love very much, got hold of my headlight switch and chewed the wiring harness. I was able to reconnect the connector but I'm not sure where everything else plugs in under the dash. I looked at the wiring diagram but I can't determine where a couple of the wires go. This was simple before when they had connectors. 

I have a solid red, a red with blue line and a blue with white line that I 'm not sure where they connect. If someone can take a picture or let me know what color wires those hook up to? 

Thanks

I did quite a bit with the switchgear wiring recently and from memory I think those are the wires that make up the headlight circuit (would need to double check though).  If you can post a picture of what you've got then I might be able to advise which wires go where, otherwise I'll take some pictures of mine when I next get to the garage.

Thanks guys, the colors on the wiring harness don't really match the colors coming in aside from the connector. A picture would be great Texis, I will send you my email. That sounds like a lot of crawfish but next time you're out this way I will feed you all you can eat. :)