HybridZ

im planning on added Xtra injectors onto my Z....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Im gonna add 2,450cc injectors onto my IC piping as soon as i get it bent, the reason im doing that is because right now i dont have the Money to send my ECU out to JWT and get it upgraded,ioke to a couple other of my Z friends and they told me it would go good, and i only need 1, but im gonna add 2, 1 primary, and the other secondary and im gonna set the secondary to only come on when i hit the switch, but the prinary is gonna come on auto when im on WOT, is there anything i could use to make my primary turn on when i want to, i heard of a pressure switch but i dunno, can any of u guys enlighten me on this????

ps: on the Z31's u have to send the ECU out if ur gonna Upgrade the injectors

lata

Lee

I think your first problem is going to be that injectors are meant to be pulsed, holding it pen static will damage it by overheating. You need some sort of driver to pulse it and it would probably help if it wasn't some static pulse. Simply spraying a jet of fuel in there will cause you to run rich in some areas of the RPM curve and lean (or maybe just right) in others. If ALL you want is to send some fuel into th epipe don't use an injector - use a nitroous nozzle. It's designed for constant spray and you can pill it up or down to change the amount of fuel more easily.

Guest Anonymous

hey BLKMGK, thanx man, u helped me alot, but i have a couple Q's.

ok the way i was gonna run it i was gonna put them into the IC piping and when it goes through there into my intake manifold and distribute it equaly to all tha CYNLDs.. but the fact that u said they'll overheat is so true.

What size NOS Injectors should i run????, i want my car to run rich safe= black smoke when u step on it.

and how would i run a fuel line to it?

thanx for the help man

• 4 weeks later...