HybridZ

2.6L cranking over hard but just wont start

Rob L

Ok so hopefully one of you guys have seen this before ....2.6l -10/74 260Z... I was waking her up from hibernation and she started up no problem.....took her for a quick around the block ....brought back in the garage .....started her up a few more times no problem ....after that just went inside and left her to sleep.

Next day get in her go to start her up and she is cranking strong ...starters good ..battery is good ..but just wont start.

The motor is your basic 2.6l straight 6 ...headers ..and a 4bbl holley conversion .

I checked fuel pressure it was running at 3 to 4 psi ...now i know shes getting fuel because i took the air filter off and pulled back on the throttle and i can see it pissing in there.

Took my spark tester out and shes got spark on all six...

Im not sure where to check now at this stage ... guessing it could be anything ....

All the fuses seemed to be good too....

Thanks for any advice

Well your tip worked and got it started ....and not even 5 minutes later .....oil pissing out inbetween motor and transmission and i mean pissing!!.....im guessing rear main....or fingers crossed bad oil pan gasket leak , but highly unlikely the way she was pissing out!

But thanks though!