HybridZ

1978 280z dirty dingo mounts.

I'm in the process of collecting parts for the lq4 swap. I was wondering if anyone here has used the dirty dingo mounts? Any header suggestions? I plan on auto 350/400, and carb fed. Trying to get my ducks in a row since I will be doing the swap at the shop where I work and would like to get the engine and Trans dropped in as quick as possible due to lack of room. I can roll it in and out of the shop while i hook up everything else a little at a time. Doing some research first and I see a lot about the jci and jtr mounts but not much on the dingo mounts. Ive learned a lot on this forum, but any thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks! That's what i get for not paying attention. Guess I over looked that one. Nice thread, and Pretty solid info all around. Jci was my first choice as well but for the price of the dingo mounts, I can't help but consider it an option. Just don't want to kick myself later when I start on exhaust and wish I had more room around the steering. I'll have to dig a little deeper on the header choices and read up some more before I make a choice.