HybridZ

fuel regulator

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

can any boudy help me find a good fuel regulator. for my z its a 79 2 seater 280zx i im building up a tubo motor .got race fuel pump and 410 cc injetor but dont no about regulators what pressure should they go up two .im hope to get 350 2 400 hp thanks kiwi

Dude, more info would be helpful. For instance, are you currently fuel injected, if so, is it stock fuel injection? What are you going to do to control larger fuel injectors, etc.

The stock nissan fuel pressure regulator is fine. Remove the vaccuum line and it should show 36 psi. If you want an adjustable one the works the same as the stock one except it is adjustable, Jim Wolf technology has a bosch one. I use it and it works well.

Those are big injectors to run off stock fuel injection. Hope you have some plans for taking care of that.

Guest Anonymous

thanks for the tip .im runing a link engine mangerment computer. buildt my fuel rail my self how much is that regulater from wolf. i live in new zealand so will have to dubel it.do u no any about nissan tubos .i have a v27 that has been custom mysed is it going two be able cope.thanks for your help

Guest Anonymous

sorry to be a pain. have you got the part number for your bosch reg so i can try 2 get one over here from a bosch ajent thanks kiwi