HybridZ

Flow rate on Denso 195500-2010 injectors?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Has anyone got figures on the Denso 195500-2010 injectors? they are a red/brown in colour with a roundish plug. . .Im not sure but I think they come out of a series 5 RX7. . .Im chasing cc flow rate, recommended running pressure and approx horsepower figures per injector. . .any help would be appreciated.

Cheers - Simon

Guest Anonymous

just found some good approximate formulae. . .these are only approximate, but might help some people. . .still havent found anything about the above though.

500cc = approx 49lb per hour = 100 hp

lbs per hour = cc's per min divided by 10.2

lbs per hour = hp divided by 2.04

cc's per min = lbs per hour x 10.2

cc's per min = hp x 5

hp = cc's per min divided by 5

hp = lbs per hour x 2.04

cheers - Simon

Guest Anonymous

For anyone interested, I found the flow rate of those injectors. . . its 568cc per min @ 37psi. (about 110hp per injector).. so I dont think Im going to have too much of a problem with lean-out! They're out of a non-turbo Series V RX7

Guest Anonymous

Hi Arif,

The injectors are O-ring types, so you need to make a new fuel rail. The Nissan's have a barbed fitting. . a hose goes over the pipe and is clamped on... . .the mazda injector is O-ringed and a pipe has to be fitted over the outside of injector inlet pipe. I have heard of people just putting a piece of rubber fuel injection hose over the injector inlet and clamping it on, but I opted for doing it the way it was intended.

Cheers - Simon

Guest Anonymous

Arif, the intake end fits straight into the standard manifold. The best I can tell you is Series 5 Mazda non-turbo. Im not sure of the year they were built though. I have still got the boxes they came in, and the boxes have a Mazda part number on them, so I'll find that and get that to you as well. I tried to email you by clicking on the email icon on one of your postings, but the email bounced, if you want to email me your email address that might help.

Craig - thanks for the kind comments.

Guest Anonymous

Just an update on this topic. . . . Ive been talking to James Thagard who came up with some good info on flow rates, and it seems that the 568cc flow rate that I got from another source might be a little high. . .this from James: "I crossed the Denso part # 195500-2010 to a 627-092

and it comes up as the injector for the N/A RX-7 with

a flow rate of approximately 450cc."

So while it's not what was first thought, it should still be ample for my project.

Thanks to James for this info.

From all the info I received this should be correct as far as the part # you gave. Python injection crossed the part # and gave me the new #. After calling Carquest and verifying that the new crossed number was for the N/A RX-7. I then called some reputable sources, RX7.com and RC Engineering, and they both said the same thing about injector sizes. The 88 n/a uses 440cc and the 88turbo uses 550cc. Now from 86-88 and 89-92 the turbo models have different injectors. I believe the years are correct, I would have to reverify. The difference in the part #'s is because on is low impedance and the other is high impedance. Carquest lists the injectors for $55per. Here is something cool. The 93+ RX7 turbo used an 850cc secondary injector which Python says has the same retail price as the 550cc. Talk about some serious injector. I can get all the part #'s and info is anyone is interested. Please do your own research before buying any of these injectors.