HybridZ

Getting japanese cars???

Guest Zachb55

Guest Zachb55

is there a way to get japanese cars over here, like a whole skyline. If there is im guessing its pretty expensive huh? Are there any sites that might help inform me about importing cars like this???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

i can get you japanese cars, but there will need to be an applicable model here. for example silvia-240sx, soarer-sc300. also just nicer versions of cars we get here. i can get them real cheap, its the shipping that a bitch. rockon.gif

Generally you don't want the JDM 2JZGTEs, ceramic turbines and smaller injectors along with other changes. The 1JZGTE is a neat motor though but most of them are autos :( It has ceramic turbines too :( What I'd like is a front clip with a 1JZ sporting a 5speed. And a 2JZGTE 6speed to go with it :D

Guest Anonymous

engines are much easier to get into the country. i can get a vg30dett for around $2500-3000 complete.rb25 complete is around $2250 shipped to the coast and rb26 complete for $3750, but that inclused the awd tranny, so swapping that for the rwd could lower the price. there is also a r33 skyline gts-t (rb25det) front clip availiable for $2250 shipped right now. i can get usdm 2jz engines for $3000 less tranny, but im trying to find a better deal.