HybridZ

ZOOM 240z Australia

drunkenmaster

I remember some talk a while ago about someone transfering all the Zoom magazine articles to CD and then that person planning to upload them?

Did anything eventuate?

The reason i ask is i beleive the car is now for sale for $18K (AUD) and while im not really out to spend that kind of cash initially, i may be persuaded but i cant find any info on the car online.

Datsun 240Z, 1971, Zoom magazine project car, twin turbo soarer engine, big intercooler, polished pipes, Supra 5 speed, R200 LSD, big brakes, chrome 17in rims, custom suspension, good trim and stereo, fresh paint, 11 months rego, all receipts, engineering and Dyno sheets, extremely fast, no dreamers please, DAT-240, $18000 SILVERWATER 0419-27 4906

I've got the info, it was recently mailed to me for a second time from OZ after my puppy ATE the first CD :(

I've not yet had time to upload it to my WEB site. I'm going to be out of town for a week starting Monday but will try to do it before I leave. I will probably not have time to crop, size, etc. so expect it to be a nastly big DL. I'VE not even had time to review the information!

I believe the info I've got is what you're looking for, I'm sorry I've been so slow. twak.gif

PICS ARE UP!!!

I spent several hours cropping, sizing, and trying to bring out the text which was faint in more than one scan. Some are crooked but I tried to straighten them. Each page is several hundred K so be gentle guys and if anyone wants to rehost I don't mind.

Goto my home page, click on Pics, and the first article - 1JZ in a Z is it - all SEVEN parts smile.gif 37 pics. I also have 2 pics that snuck in of an RB26 in a Z smile.gif

www.blkmgk.com Enjoy and thanks to Chris in OZ for sending them over - all 200+megs.

• 2 weeks later...