HybridZ

HELP! Injector connections

Matt Deter

Hello all, before I get into this, I just want to let you know that I’ve done hours or research to no avail. I believe people either don’t understand my question, or they aren’t reading my post and are just assuming my question by the title of the posts. I’m not sure. So no disrespect, but I’m going to explain this like I’m talking to a 5yo.
Anyways

i have a 1983 280zx turbo, all injector connectors are broken. I have replacements but here’s the issue 

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY 

On the harness, there are two (2) DIFFERENT wires. There is one (1) 18 gauge wire, and also one (1) larger gauge wire. I’m assuming it’s about a 14 gauge wire. 
On the replacements, there are two (2) IDENTICAL 18 gauge wires. 

I don’t want to solder a 14g wire from the harness to an 18g wire on the connector. It just doesn’t feel right. 

I’ve been to the junkyard and searched every Volvo and 90’s Chevy, every Mitsubishi and even found an ‘81 200sx but it wasn’t EFI. One Volvo had my kind of connectors, but only 5 of them and some were broken. All the other vehicles also had the two identical 18g connectors for the injectors.

I’ve searched many forums and groups, and thought I’d found a part number. GP Sorensen part# 800-9213. But the pictures don’t look right. It also looks like two 18g wires. 

Please Please Please, Do Not tell me WHY they are different or tell me about the polarity and how I should connect them. I NEED A DIFFERENT PART. I need a part# or a car at the junkyard that has the same ones that I can pull them off of. 

I’m really sorry if this post sounds aggressive but I’m desperate and no one seems to understand me. Most other 280zx’s have the two 18g wire connectors I guess because people keep trying to tell me how I should connect them, even though polarity doesn’t matter. I just have different wires, it’s not flipped nor am I concerned about polarity. I just need the right part for this Z. 

Thank you all in advance. I’m sorry for the long post, I appreciate your patience