HybridZ

my new idea

warrenp

i bought a 4x4 88 nissan truck, 2.4L

it goes takes about a quart of oil a week and it sucks gas like mad it also stocks 115 hp it might have maybe 90 hp now? but it was a damn good deal that why i got it.

i was on the look out for a v6 multi port fuel injected 300zx motor that i could drop in, well i found a v6 85 turbo motor with the trans for $400

only has like 70,000 miles. i figured this woud make an intresting conversion. so i bought the motor today. and some time in the late spring or when ever it warms up good so i can pull out my car. i'm gonna drop this thing in. what do u guy think?

oh the trans the came with it is an automatic. i'm gonna sell that, i know the v6 will not bult up to my 4 cylinder trans. i think i know where there is a 4X4 nissan truck trans.

one more question is the v6 4x4 truck trans. is that a B/W t5?? i thought some one said it was but i can not remember.

Just a word of warning. A friend of mine started out putting a 350 in his Nissan 4x4 and now it has a Blazer frame and 36" tires 1 ton axles with a mile high lift. So watch it you could get carried away.

2thumbs.gif At least it's not a Z.

Thure

i do not intend on going nearly that far. i really just want a truck to get me from point "a" to point "b" a bit better than mine does now. my truck tops out at 75 mph and thats pushing it. i travil alot to mass from maine. I-95 and I-495 people just fly by me. it's really sad. also i need my money for my 77 280z monster i'm building.

thats why i'm realy on this board. my truck assists the needs of my 77 280z.

and thats how it is!