HybridZ

turbo truck

scottyMIz

I see it. Pretty cool low budget setup. When are you going to install an electric pump on it? Is there an easy way to make the fuel bowl larger? Could you drop on a larger carb if you had to?

It'll be interesting to see how it does after you can get tracktion.

Are you going to install an A/F ratio gauge in the truck?

it's on zdriver with my car it's the only way i know how to get them on the net.This is very low budget so i'm not going to do too much maybe a fuel pump and regulator that's about it.i'm only getting low boost tho cuz of the wastegate i have to adjust it it opens too soon.I'll work the bugz out tonight after i put on the exhaust. smile.gif

boost is now up to 6 psi and i have to let off cuz i don't have the wastegate tuned yet it's really touchy.But it sounds great and goes good i just need a bigger fuel pump the stock one can't keep up i keep running out of gas so i have been taking it easy so i don't blow it up.Oh ya the turbo seals and bearings are shot anyone know where i can get a rebuild kit?

Guest Anonymous

Scotty

is that an old mgb roadster? Or a T maybe? I'm talking about the little yellow one, its very nice. I don't see where your truck is though...

:(

-980mak

i had 2 od those trucks, one i figure i had it doing 125 mph. i believe the speedo only goes up to 110 mph? any way i had it buried for a long time, and poof! i blew an antifreez line and warped the head and seized the motor all at the same time

the other one i grinded the piss out of the wheel wells and fitted 33X12.5X 15 tired on it. i got bored last winter. but i got full turning radious out of it. i traded it for a 350 4 blot

I think my speedo only goes to 85 i'd be scared to drive it 125 it would probably fall apart.But man it does have some power now compared to before.That turbo made a huge difference i guess i didn't think it would work for some reason.I definately need a good fuel pump and maybe make the fuel bowl larger.I'm just excited it all works :D