HybridZ

turbo motor is in the CAR!!!! pics attached

Sparky

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys...sorry for the lateness of my reply.

tony, the exhaust manifold is a slightly modded N47 with a adapter made by CarTech. its not the best way to do things, but seeing as how i bought this as a "kit" im trying to use as much as i can.

the project went from turbo SUs to l24 FI turbo..into the F54 turbo! o-well...so much for that right...i just kept getting really good deals and there was no way i would pass them up!

Davy, Im a little unsure of the size of the turbo. i have yet to have it rebuilt...nor have i talked to anybody...its rajay model number E33?

the only thing ive done thus far is polish the compressor side...i have been told that its a T3...but am unsure as to the accuracy of that.

any ideas? ive also tried to contact Mr. bell about this kit, but he has yet to reply to all my questions....and thats understandable. Im hoping it performs well....as it was designed to be used for the L28...im sure mr bell knows whats hes doing and it will work fine.

anywho...thanks for the questions! i like writing about my project!

laterZ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest super280z

holy crap batman he's got a TO4!

just from the pics it looks alot like a hybrid t3/t4 but the turbine side has the tell tale 4 stud flange of a straight TO4. nice.. :D