HybridZ

Guess I have to sacrifice the AC for an intercooler :(

ratedZ

I was looking at the front of the car where I will be installing an intercooler. It looks like the pusher fan is going to have to go to fit a front mount intercooler. That really sucks for me as AC is not a luxury in Las Vegas. I was looking at Porche's 944 intercoolers and it looks a lot thinner than the popular intercoolers and might be able to fit over the fan. The MKIII Supra intercooler looks a little smaller than the Starion kit but not too sure as I'm only looking at picks. I guess my question is for you guys who are intercooled. Do you still have your AC? Any way to keep the AC with the intercooler? Thanks.

Guest Anonymous

Not much of an electronics/wiring person, but maybe hook them both up to the same switch? Keep in mind however that all the wiring I know I learned from my dad, and he has the headlights on his Celica hooked up to the AC button bonk.giftongue.gif

Guest Tim78zt

most aftermarket elec fans (like my Spal) use a fan relay. I bought my relay at Pep Boys. It had a green wire for the AC compressor that turns the fan on anytime the AC is on.

Here in Texas you bet I am intercooled and air-conditioned!!!

Tim78zt