HybridZ

DP!!.........ok now that I have your attention...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Here's a pic of my HKS T-04E .57 p-trim ...I ported/extrune honed and Jet-Hott Coated the manifold ,and got setup with Scottie's DP. The fittings are V-band....Oh yes, and the wastegate is a Turbosmart 45mm (also V-band). :D I "trial-fit" the set-up into the car,and it fits like OEM. :D]http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/hijodea/vwp?.dir=/NIPPON+DENSO+460cc+INJECTORS&.dnm=HKS+T-04E+NISSAN+L-28ET.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t[/img]

ScottieGNZ....Thanks again. :cool: ..Keep on handin' out that SMACKDOWN!!!! malebitchslap.gif

Cheers!

SmackZ

71' 240Z L28ET ...(Venoila Inside) 2thumbs.gif

Guest Anonymous

Thanks a bunch for the kind words guys. smile.gif I'm setting the connection from the wastegate to the DP using 2" T-304. :cool: I'll update the picks section soon.

SmackZ :D

Originally posted by smackz:

Just click on the pic to explode the image. ;)

I tried at home last night and nothing happens. I'm at work and it does work here either. Using Explorer 5.5 & 6

Guest Anonymous

Sorry Guys....I needed to buy more storage space with the ISP :mad: ....I just have done that. :D

If the link still doesn't work, I'll repost. ;)

Oh, about the Turbo... It was about $650.00... I had Jon at HKS build this T-04E for me. It's a SportTurbo usually fitted to a 13B as an upgrade. We made a few changes (wheel and AR housing)to keep the spool-up qiuck! I hope to see 350RWHP supported by ,HKS SSQV, HKS 500cc injectors,Spearco I/C,Jaz Drag Fuel Cell, SX Fuel Pump, SX Filter, SX FPR, Blitz Dual SBC and Haltech E6K....we'll see! The car is almost ready, and I will post as often as possible.

Thanks,