HybridZ

well i did it.. turned the boost up

it's only at about 18 now i have to make the resrtictor hole smaller for more boost but man it hauls and it actually scares me confused2.gif Third gear is unreal and it just keeps pulling like crazy till redline.I plan to make the hole smaller really soon and run 20 psi if it'll handle it but just at 18 it is very nice and i don't know if i want much more for now.The tires are catching hell now.I did a second gear burn out from a stand still and it just kept smoking them all the way till redline too.I plan to get the new BOV this week and it'll be on and i'll be scaring other ppl too rockon.gif

I could not get over about 18 psi without detonation either, but I have flat top pistons in mine.

I bet it is fun right now, but you will get used to it and want more. Throw a little racing gas in there and see what happens.

Sounds good.

i was thinking about the ic, timz has his old one that he'd sell me when he gets a new one so i'll have to wait for that. I still have the big volvo one and it is doing a great job actually an unbelieveable job.But it is very fun and i have to put the heat shield back in i think it's mostly from the heat from the manifold that is making it really hot.The wrap did a great job but it has been super hot this past week and a half so it's good to know what it's limits are when it's hot.I definately need bigger tires traction sucks now but i kinda like sliding around :DThe car even scared my friend i let drive it.He even has a ninja motorcycle and he said it scared the $hit out of him 2thumbs.gif At least i know i have done a good job if it scares people rockon.gif