HybridZ

what do you think

Unless you have someone make you a manifold with a t4 flange, you can't use a t4. The 300zx manifold uses a t3. Also, those have way to big an ar ratio on the turbine side for you to be running. You need a .58 or .69 max on a t4, if you go that route.

I would recommend either a straight t3 or t3/t4 hybrid for you application, depending on what fits. Since you have a truck, if you planned on towing, I would say stay with the t3 since it would be in boost sooner.

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

Dude that is WAY big, not the one...that guy shouldn't clam thats gonna work on what he say's. Thats a diesel turbo, enough bad mouthing. If your interested I could maybe put together a more bolt on deal that is gonna make power where you need it. Good luck.

Alex Costa

Precision Machine Engines

1-800-665-0405

Lockjaw: I need a custom manifold anyway I go. But I thought that a straight T4 would be way to big. I e-mailed him and he has a T-3 W/ internal wastegate. He's going to E-mail me the specs tomorow.

Zcarsmakemyheadhurt: """If your interested I could maybe put together a more bolt on deal that is gonna make power where you need it."""

you have my attention. If you can supply a good T3 in the $200-400 range or if you can make custom turbo manifolds you'll have my buisness. I see you have a 800# do you have a web site?

The guy just sent me this in a E-mail

>>>>>Tom,

It is a T3 with a 45 trim compressor with a .42 A/R, a 69 trim turbine witha .48 A/R compressor. It has an internal wastegate with the standard T3 4 bolt in, 3 bolt out. It comes complete with flanges and gaskets which most people don't sell with theirs.

This is a turbo I actually ordered for a 2.8lt engine I was working on. This project was put on the back burner pending the completion of a another much more powerful project! It's on the smallish side but will deliver the power you are looking for efficently and still spool rapidly. I've also tried to price it well and including the flanges and gaskets, I believe it is an excellent buy.<<<<<

He also sent me a link to turbonetics compressor map for it

T3 map