HybridZ

Replaced turbo...hesitates while coasting

ratedZ

Hey guys...well I finally replaced my turbo. It's a rebuilt unit. It seemed to work well while I was testing it but when I drove it on the freeway on my way to work she started to buck and hesitate while coasting. When I give it gas it would start to buck if I accelerate slowly...but if I boost it, she would wake back up and it would start pulling with no hesitation. The only other thing I did was clean out my intake...also, there where some cracks on the hose that goes from the U pipe to the turbo. I haven't had the chance to get a new one yet so we taped it as I needed the car to get to work today. Could this be the problem? :confused: I also noticed that she won't hold boost...it would hit 14psi and go back down to 10psi. But that's a whole nother problem and I almost positive that the bad hose is the culprit. Anyway, any suggestions on the hesitation issue? This is the first time my Z did this so something must have happened in the turbo replacement. Thanks for the help!