HybridZ

Gauge Locations

KG78Z

Guest Anonymous

you'd need some way of mounting it to the surroundings.. and then also a way of running some lines there.. an electric gauge would be cheaper & easier to install there.. but mechanical is better for accuracy..

you may want to consider what i'm doing.. i'll be able to get a pic for you in the next couple days if you want.. but i've basically taken out all three middle gauges and put in (boost) (oil pres) (water temp) .. and then i've got a small fuel level gauge just to the side of a turbo timer on my steering column.. it's not all installed yet but when i held things in place to gimme an idea of how it'd look.. it looked nice..

just some food for thought :D

I am inthe process of putting a turbo engine into my 78 280Z. I have got a boost gauge that I am going to put in place of my broken clock, I would like to put an oil temp gauge inplace of my round driver side air conditioner vent. Has anyone done this? How do I figure out what I need to adapt this area to hold a gauge? Thanks for the help?

KG78Z