HybridZ

burbo yoost

fl327

late night writing a paper in sfsu's famed 24 hour computer prison complex, i started looking for boost wondering if any of guyz have dealt with this guy, he seems cool, price is right, shipping is 8 bucks flat anywhere, and he will cut you a deal off ebay. thoughts of sds and big intercoolers began to dance in my head, its that time of the year isnt it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873143648

I was looking at his auctions as well.. Was wondering if I should go with a .82 a/r turbine housing with the stage III wheel on my DOHC 3.0L supra engine. I thought if the L series SOHC with smaller displacement could push .63 a/r why couldn't a 3.0, DOHC, header, 3" exhaust, big fmic push the larger a/r..

Also my 2.4L is running the stock .63 a/r with a t04b compressor very easily. The thing spins up super quick.

Anyone else believe the .82 a/r would be best, or should I go with a .63? Looking to make a little over 400 to the wheels (hopefully pump gas will get me there), and looking for good 1/4 mile times. 60-1 compressor sounds great for what I'm looking for, just confused about turbine side. I have a 1.25" waste gate port if that helps in the equation.