HybridZ

can i get 350hp on stock 82zxt

Guest storm280z

Guest storm280z

what efi should i use motech haltech sds an the list goes on. but i dont have a ton of money but at the same time i will not not put crap on my z. an a good system that is easy to tune an just a all around good system

I guess the first question is what is your budget? What are your power and reliablity goals?

The stock stuff can support 300 Hp real easy. 300 HP is a fast car. No, it's not mega HP #'s but, it will get you down the road nicely. You could do that then as you get a good intercooler and exhaust plus the fuel hardware side plus anything else you would need to support 400 or more hp you could be researching and making the best decision for your car. Most of us have upgraded though the years to different levels and expectaions on our car. Are you looking to jump in and go for the big #'s?

Guest storm280z

i dont want huge hp just bout 350whp an its still goin to be my daily driver. i goin to get to4e still looking for a npr intercooler an (by the way do those flow well) an 420cc an 3" downpipe an efi system .pepole say that we push 350whp on stock motor i guess i have a budget but we all know that by the end that that is goin to br shot to hell flamedevil.gif but i just trying to that it one step at a time