HybridZ

SDS

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

What is the best ecu system to run on a 81 L28 with a turbo upgrade(t3-t04)I'm thinking about going with an SDS but also wondering about a system operable from my laptop. Which is my best option considering price and user friendliness. Or can I get away with the factory ecu.

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

As for if you can run your car with the factory fuel computer, you could. But to get maximum performance and evern better driveabliliy your on the right track with a programable fuel computer. SDS is a great system and a big favorite with Z car people. I have worked with a few types of systems from SDS, DFI, Speed-pro, and Haltech. The one that I am sticking with is the Microtech system, it has lap top programablility with sharp data logging features the ability to read factory crank angel sensores (no magnetic pick up or halsensor) and factory coolant temp air temp and TPS on cars equiped. A hand programer is also available. These systems have the ability to fire multi coils for the distributorless feature and sequential or staged fuel injection. Its a good system and the price is right on. Give me a call for more details.

Alex Costa

Precision Machined Engines

1-800-665-0405