HybridZ

NEW MOPAR HEMI 350CI

MYRON

I was reading and article in a trucking magazine and they(Dodge)are talking about the all new 350 CI Hemi... I was foaming at the mouth when I saw the article. I would love to trade in my Durango

for a new one with that motor.. 340HP/360TQ.. Yeah Baby!!!.. Only the bad news is that it will only be offered in the dually... DOH!!... I am sure one could be ordered in a a crate before too long...

Myron

Guest Anonymous

That motor was in the Chrysler 300C concept car shown in Detroit a couple years ago. 353 cid, dual plugs per cylinder and all aluminum. Wow.

Guest Anonymous

Whataya say Daimler, one more chance at a pony car, bring the challenger/cuda back with the new hemi with the viper T56 and lean on it heavily, you guys know how. :D

Regards,

Lone

Guest John Adkins

Check this out:

http://www.car-truck.com/chryed/buzz/b061402.htm

Looks like the next LH will be rear wheel drive and there will be a two-door and the new HEMI will be available... with a lot of Mercedes components utilized too...

I've been a mopar fan for years and I'd just about given up on the hope of an affordable 2 door v8 powered car ever being made by mopar again... I hope it happens this time...