HybridZ

updates

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Well I should have my driveshaft back tomorrow. If I could only get around to painting the engine bay I could stick the thing in for good. I got my clutch working. Here is what I used (don't laugh) the stock master cylinder. For a slave cylinder I used one from a probe gt from 89 I believe. I then cut the clutch fork down and I now have release. I will definitly have to take pics here cause there is no way for me to explain what I did. The clutch is a little on the heavy side about like my jeep cj maybe a little lighter. The slave cylinder cost me 19.00 and the stock one came with the car of course. I went to the salvage yard today and picked up a r230 for $350 that includes driveshaft and cvs. well don't want to take up to much space.

Guest Anonymous

Cool! Glad to hear its coming along, hey if the stock master works, great, I'd have tried to use one if my car wasn't a automatic originally. Anxious to hear how that thing goes.

Regards,

Lone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jwelch

I'm jealous,

I may have sold my 66 charger today. In the back of my mind I was hoping the 383 4 barrel would go in the Z someday. Mopar Rocks! cheers.gif

Regards,