HybridZ

Summit block hugger header # for '86ZX

Guest Richard Cole

Guest Richard Cole

Hi Guys:

I'm trying to beat the 31st 10% Summit deadline.

I need the above block hugger header number for

Dynamax or similar header. Too many block huggers for sbc to guess on. Thanks for the assist. Happy New Year! Richard Cole

Guest Anonymous

Summit has their blockhugger brand at $75.99 (with bolts,gaskets and reducers) which I hear is Flowtech /Part # Sum G9060. I cannot seem to find Dynomax in Summit but recall about $100.00... Cannot find the The Dynomax but Jegs has them for $141.99 #289-85900.LOL..I picked up one side of the (new) Dynomax block hugger at a swap meet for $10.00 Summit Racingweb page Looks like they have Ceramic coated ones for $239.95 WLK-86900 and try # Wlk 85900 (?) for the painted ones

Guest Phil1934

Got my Summit order today. If you still want block huggers try http://www.speedwaymotors.com/product.asp?strBase%5FList=&hilt=&source=&base%5Fno=9300100&str%5Fbase%5Fno=9300100%2C&header%5Ftitle=Keyword+Search&page%5Fname=search%2Fkeyword%5Fre sults%2Easp&search%5Ftype=block+hugger&search%5Foption=AllWords&deptsearch=&dept%5Fid=&dept%5Fid%5Fp=&dept%5Fname=&dept%5Fname%5Fp=&size1=&size2=&gender=&ShowImages=yes&sq=0&cont=1 &intPgNo=1&mscssid=KXB88X03J9S92NJ500N0SFRP64V9FJT5