HybridZ

EFI FYI

BLKMGK

Guy I know who went to SEMA has gotten back to me. He's got the DFI demo software for me which I hope to be able to share. He's also got answers from several vendors on a TON of questions I gave him to ask. Unfortunatly he didn't speak to Electromtive, he figured since they were so close that he didn't need to (sigh). I'm trying to get the FAST software too so I can compare them but so far I've only been able to find the DOS stuff....

Hr DID send me a REALLY cool picture of a new device NOS came out with. It's a nitrous injection system that sits UNDER the fuel injector. Raises the injector up a bit but it allows for direct port injection of nitrous. Has both nitrous and fuel hookups. I've got pics but they're HUGE - I'll shrink them and post them when I've got a free moment. Looks cool but I wonder if moving the injector upwards will hose things. I'll ask the Holley guy I've been chatting with - NOS is owned by Holley now.... icon_smile.gif