HybridZ

FAST\SpeedPro demo software

BLKMGK

For those of you interested in the FASTSpeedPro system I've been told where I can download the demo version of the Windows software -> http://www.fuelairspark.com/downloads/software/

I've got the DOS software too but haven't looked at it.

It comes with some demo maps (Scottie, one of them is a 3bar GN) and some demo datalogs. One of the REALLY cool things it will do when going through the data logs is "target". What that means is it will show you on the various maps what cell it was using at any particular point in the data logs! Talk about SWEEET! I'd have killed for this with my old DFI system as it makes figuring out where there are "issues" much easier. I used to have to drive along and hit a key to freeze the computer whenever I'd feel a driveability hiccup - this is MUCH better IMO. On the flip side - WOW there are a TON of parameters icon_eek.gif Anyone seen demo software for Holly? I know DFI software exists but have yet to track it down - soon. I think the Holly manual is superior to what I've seen for FAST so far. I've not seen the DFI manual either...