HybridZ

Mercedes Injectors

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I got the mercedes 450 injectors to use with my JWT setup but still cannot find the connectors to plug into them. I'm re-doing all the wiring on this thing and don't want to use the crappy originals off the Z. They dont fit anyway. I have heard there is an OE part from Audi or VW that uses these. Any ideas?

Thanks

there is a company called winsor that sells replacment connectors for repair of harnesses.also some gm dealers have injector plugs with about 6" of wire on them.the best injector plugs have a wire you press to release them -i got an injector harness from a ford contour that had some of these.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Randy. I don't think WeatherPack(GM supplier) makes one that will work. Think I'll have to wait till I get into one of the big cities nearby and hit a few import dealers for ideas. For so many people using these damn injectors, no one has any idea where to get the right plugs.

Thanks again,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I'd sure like to know too. I'm looking at putting on larger injectors on my z31T but just don't know all that I need...I also really need to keep it all in Canadian $$ I too have looked at the Jim Wolf set up, but it is just too much with the exchange...So I'm looking for other mfg of injectors that I can easily access at a parts store that will fit.....

450hp is my final goal..sounds easy to say eh? hard to accomplish..

Guest Anonymous

for a while i was going to do the 450 on 86 z31

i had planned on a z32tt fuel pump, '75 450sel injectors, 84-85 turbo fuel rail, 93 cobra afm and the jwt of course.

sigh