HybridZ

My Fuel Rail spits...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

.. and not out of the injectors. I'm sure there is someone here who has had the same problem, I hope? :(

I was wondering what is the best plan of attack, should I invest in an after market rail, or replace mine, or fab my own with some tubing (way too extreme)? What ever path I follow it has to be ASAP! I need this car for it is my daily beater. Please help! emo.gif

Mucho Thankx,

Nic 2thumbs.gif

Guest Anonymous

For a daily beater needs, you should be scouring the junkyards tomorrow for an emergency fuel rail replacement since leaking fuel in the engine compartment in this summer weather is dangerous (and find a custom fuel rail at your leisure). Some one was building one for sale and the post has been recurring almost daily for awhile on these boards.

Guest Anonymous

Tom Z,

Thankx for the tip... :D

But, it was my lazyness that brought this problem on. I went around the entire fuel system and recked and tightened all the hose clamps. Well, that was the problem! :eek: The clamps just needed to be tightened.

So, tonight I'm ganna recharge my A/C with that crappy R134A.

Nic 2thumbs.gif