HybridZ

ECU Wiring

Guest TAlchemist

Guest TAlchemist

ok i got a problem.

i am trying to get my engine running this weekend and i am reconnecting all the wires and harness.

first problem is the injector wiring, all the clips are gone and broken...i have new pigtails but need to know how to find the order.

second and important, in the haynes diagram there are 2 lines running to the battery has a fusable link inbetween. one line is + the other is -. when i removed the old battery and post the + post had 2 lines that came out of it and were crossed together and run tot he ecu. should one wire go to + other to -? one is red the other blue.

i really need to know so i can get the car running.

thanks

Guest Ian turbo240

If you are wiring up the 280ZXT f/i, then the two wires going to the battery are both to the positive terminal. The grounding is taken care of on the intake manifold. Recheck your wiring diagram.

Ian

Guest TAlchemist

well it is a na and the haynes manual says + and -, could be incorrect....all those fi wires and hoses are tough.

thanks for your help, i will try and get it all worked out.....

oh and if you could do you know where the vacuum hose from vac advance connects to? or hose from fpr?

if i get that all worked out it may start smile.gif