HybridZ

GTO Information

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am getting ready to make the long road trip to pick up that GTO kit I bought on E-bay. I was hoping that someone here could supply me with some info about this kit. It is an Alpha 1 GTO

and my question is...the front clip one piece? and does it bolt on or adheared on?

any and all info would be appreciated. :confused:

Guest Anonymous

Okay...good to know... that is what I was hoping to find out. Makes engine replacemnent easier. As I plan to replace the engine with a sbc later on, of course as a manager of a Chevrolet service department it would almost have to be a must. I hate to think all the money I spent on the new L28 is going to go to waste so will use it for awhile.

2thumbs.gif

Yeah, a little shiny and it's not even clear coated. Just PPG Deltron (Polyurethane) Ultra and a lot of elbow grease.

I'll agree that Speedracers car looked a little bit like the old Ferrari 250 Testarossa but I don't think it was based on anything real. BTW, you can have a kit of it if you are interested. http://www.speedracer.la/