HybridZ

Opinions please

Guest 250z

Don't know if these are as common in the US as they are here in NZ but what do you think of personalized license plates?

I was looking at what was still available and there is 250GTO, 250ZTO, can't think of anything else at the moment.

Do you think this will look dumb or do you have a better plate idea (6 alpha numeric limit)?

Guest nezzie76

I'm assuming that you have a 250 gto replica? The 250GTO will work well, and the 250ZTO works, but I'm not sure if many will realize what it means. You could go 62 GTO too. What engine are you running? You could always put that in the plate too. tongue.gif

Personalized plates? "It's not just a California thing anymore..."

Yep, just about every other plate out here has some meaning or word on it. The ones I like trying to figure out are the Chinese number sequences. For example, Len168 on this board has those numbers for a reason: "1" stands for 'forever,' "6" stands for money or wealth, and "8" stands for prosperity. Therefore, you read it as "wealth & prosperity forever." Kind of cool. BTW "4" sounds like 'death' in Chinese which is why the Alpha Romeo 164 did not sell well. I believe you can read the number like "money death forever." :D

Davy

I am planning to paint my zed rossa red so my wife bought me ZROSSA. There are heaps of others you could do but most non car people will be in the dark. REDHED ZEEGTO ZEDGTO REDGTO 04AGTO 0EGTO MYGTOZ JAPGTO GTO4ME.......Those came straight of the top of my head. Dont forget you gan replace o witha zero(0) and start all over again.

Douglas