HybridZ

Datsun don't get credit

Guest nezzie76

Guest nezzie76

Yeah so this guy has a GTO replica website and neglects to mention once that his car is a not the real thing. I mean he kinda intimates it but never gives the Z the credit, the bum nono.gif . Check it out: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.californiaclassix.com/images/GTO-16.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.californiaclassix.com/archive/62_GTO.html&h=306&w=475&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dexo tic%2Bcars%26start%3D60%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

He also says that "Dogs bark, kids point, and girls swoon". Whoa if girls will swoon, does that mean I can get rid of all my pickup lines? bonk.gif

the car has a '90s dash and leather seats,and non-spoked rims. Not bad rims, probably much less expensive than spoked ones.

I like his treatment of the engine area. Maybe you could fabricate a cover for the throttle linkages that looks like 12 Weber carbs?

He did use the word 'recreation under the third-last picture (of the back)

The owner of the DatsunZ definately did a nice job on the body and interior. Your thinking maybe this just might be after looking at a few well shot PICS and listening to his story line. But, that all stops once you open the hood and look at the engine bay! nono.gif Dead give away to anyone associated with the Z Community. Admit, the car does look nice...for a GTO, or maybe a better acronym is GTA Grand Theft Auto, because that certainly is what he is trying to do!

LOL To each their own...

Comps, VAN

Guest Anonymous
cuss.gif Great ad copy and picture story telling (graphic BS shifty.gif ) Just another opportunist nono.gif that picked up an old hail.gif Z at an Estate sale long enough to package and market emo.gif someonelse's work and effort eek2.gif for what he hopes to be a major money rockon.gif slide in his direction.He could have least sprung for some cross laced Daytons b_hand.gif .

• 2 weeks later...

bs or no I really like the console on that ferrari any ideas on how it was fabbed or where it came from. The dash Im not so crazy about but I would like to incorperate some brushed aluminum accents into mine without going all out race dash just more cosmetic. Definatly a datsun there which was never mentioned. Oh well im not in the market anyways.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I really like the fact he kept the original side air vents on that ferrarri they look exactly like the ones on my 240z.LOL. is it me or did he edit out the nissan name off the picture of valve cover.