HybridZ

240z swap l28et

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have done a search a couple times concerning this topic but I didn't find any thing really help full (might have done search right). I want to swap a 280zxt engine into my 240z. I have the full 280zxt car so I have the wiring, ecu ect... and I wanted to know if any one has written a step by step installation for swapping this (maybe, swapping for dummies)? If not I would love it if some one took the time to tell me what I should go about doing. Also could u tell me how much I could sell my 240 engine and trans. for, there out of a 72 w/ 134k miles. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I have done a search a couple times concerning this topic but I didn't find any thing really help full (might have done search right). I want to swap a 280zxt engine into my 240z. I have the full 280zxt car so I have the wiring, ecu ect... and I wanted to know if any one has written a step by step installation for swapping this (maybe, swapping for dummies)? If not I would love it if some one took the time to tell me what I should go about doing. Also could u tell me how much I could sell my 240 engine and trans. for, there out of a 72 w/ 134k miles. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Ill have a page up soon with all the writeups anyone will ever need..basically you have everything you need just drop the engine in bolt it up do the wiring (i'll have to get a diagram drawn up by somebody because i suck at doing it) put the trans in and go

its the best swap IMO bang for the buck and output wise.

• 1 year later...