HybridZ

Thanx Mr. Silvia ps. JDM cars are cool.

fl327

one mans trash another mans treasure.

going through the pile of JDM parts that fall off the clips, get cut but still useable, or just get slept on, man i found some cool stuff.

-Focuz Intake 3" with Tbolt clamps, HKS honeycomb air filter, and a 2.5-3" silicone coupler! ( this JDM guys seem to use these things on everything, and tighten them to like 25lbs!)

-Earthing ground booster kit, its a wiring harness that consists of grounds only, its a bunch of 8 guage wire that snakes around everywhere, has these weird provisions to bolt to the block or to the frame in at least five places ( it looks like the clamps that hold the heater hose near the block on a L6) , and has junctions to lug in new grounds, then goes to a 4 guage with a funny lug like a battery cable, but with a smaller hole ,so that you can secure to the block/frame with a 10-12mm bolt.

TURBO magazine has a writeup on this i think, this thing is fresh.

-a nice handful of GREDDY 2.5" silicone couplers with TBolt clamps!

been checking out the silvia motors closer now, my buddy and i carried one across a large warehouse without even straining! that thing is light.

man a really nice setup just left the warehouse too,

it had a big ass Greddy turbo, some crazy looking throttle body, a turbo header, a crazy clutch with this anodized blue pressure plate on it that looks like a burst container or something, AN lines with earls braided hoses on it from the oil filter adapter,

this is nuts man--------the JDM motors i have seen with AN fittings wrap their braided hoses in wire loom! and they put these wristband looking things on the master cylinder resevoirs. my buddy picked up a scented shifter that is see through and has a fake flower in it!

theres this big stack of aftermarket exhausts over there too, one of them had a freakin 4" mandrel exhaust to a 4" in and like 7-8 inch out muffler!

cant wait to plumb that funny ground strap thing-im actually gonna add some grounds to it, man my efi is gonna LOVE me!

yep, thats it. ill keep my eyes open for a bov, i think the silvia uses a recirculating valve. a lot of the intake piping gets sold first i think with the intercooler, i think he parts out the clips for the quick money stuff first, and only sells them as a complete unit with motor if its completely souped up. ill keep my eyes open. i wish that the silvias wore watanabes, id have a set, they usually have some rims on em im not into, but the silvias still carry the og 4x4.5 lug pattern-so maybe ill get lucky and get me some rimzos, i can still get wats, what size were you looking for? they do cost ALOT i have to say first off. 15x6.5 goes for around 700.00, and im sure you want bigger, just warning you.

ron-make me a list and i see what i can do.