HybridZ

What do you think of these colors for my Z?

denny411

Here is a link, This will be the color of the car.

http://www.auroracasket.com/WEB/products_services/product/champagnepearl.html :-D

and, this will be the color of the stripe/stripes from the bottom of the air dam,over the top and to the bottom of the rear bumper.

http://www.auroracasket.com/Web/products_services/product/blackpearl.html :-D

What do you think?

I`m also curious what your opinions are on the stripe, or stripes. Should I go with one wide stripe, or two narrow stripes?

The car will be painted with urethane base/clear and the stripe/stripes will be under the clear.

My car will have the MSA front and rear bumpers, a whale tail,and a 3.5" cowl hood. I`m going to shave the drip rails,marker lights, and fuel door, as well as install smoked headlight covers. I plan to install side pipes in place of the side skirts.

I didn`t originally find the color on the casket. :D

I found the casket pics when doing a search for the colors. The paint chip charts didn`t show what the colors really look like, so this was the best illustration.

If I do a single pearl black stripe, it will be the same width as the cowl hunp in the hood.

Guest 240hybrid

That champagne color looks great on a Z...my 280 that i used to have was close to that color and really looked good. I believe that color adds to the classic feel of the Z too. As for stripes Id go for the 2 stripes the same size.

Never been a fan of just one, or the small stripe paralleled by a larger stripe (reminds me of all the chump ricers I've seen)

Good luck with your decision and hope to see pics when its painted. Chase

Guest livewire23

I gotta say, that is pretty damn morbid. I click the link expecting cars or paint swaths, and instead I see a car-colored casket. Twisted... :twisted: