HybridZ

Suspension swap

Guest racerxlite

Rick,

What year Corvette suspension are you putting in? Looks great. I've been thinking about doing the same up front. Definitly keep the pictures coming.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Well The two side rails & the rear crosmember are welded in. We will start building the cage & front frame rails next week. It coming along great. I just took another vette suspension down to Hunter kit cars today and exchanged it for having my rear subframe built. That should be ready next weekend and we should have it welded in by Monday. If everything goes ok I'll have it sitting on the wheels in less than 3 weeks. Then comes the making of the floor & firewall and flaring out the fenders & quarters. I'll post some new pics next week. Rick

Everthing is on schedule. :-D I have the entire floor removed and the front suspension & car are at ride height. I am going to pick up the rear subframe today. :D:D I am expecting to hafe the front & rear done by the end of next week. Then time to make the floor, firewall, tranny tunnel & full roll cage. A lot of guys have been asking why I cut up a perfectly good car? As I am progressing along there are less sceptics and more wanting to see it done. I have a clear picture of what it will look like in a few months. It will be different & Bad!!! There are current pics on my link. Rick