Guest dustyz

Guest dustyz

what types will fit into teh 280z zx

and form what cars cani find these

any thing that you have to do to get them in

i know about the supras and svos

thanks

Except for the tops, look for injectors that look like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33554&item=2406171508&rd=1

The base will plug into the stock manifold, alot of the import turbo cars LOW IMPEDANCE injectors are like this. You will then have to adapt the top, which will probably be O ring, to use some tubing and close them off so they dont leak.

From there you will have to figure out how to deal with fuel pressure, you will also have to know what pressure your new injectors are rated at, to calculate what will bring you back to "stoich" like a stock injector. If you just plug on injectors that spit out twice the fuel, for example at the same fuel pressure, then your obviously going to get very poor gas mileage, and your going to wash down the cylinders badly.

As for people running high IMP injectors, I dont know how its done, the only SVO injectors that are low imp that I know of are the brown tops from a 4 cylinder turbo car, and possibly from the blown Lightning, but I dont know that for sure. Those however are O ring top and bottom I believe, so I dont know how to make them work without a new manifold, or manifold hacking.