HybridZ

What Color for My Z

Guest Look A Z

Guest Look A Z

Looking to paint my Z soon once I get it. My brother used to work at a body shop so they could hook me up pretty good. Can you please post some pictures of Z cars. I am probably looking at dark colored car with flares and some type of black rims. Thanks....

Guest Look A Z

I had a black car before and it was a PITA to keep clean. I would wash it in the morning and take it out during the day. The next morning it was so dirty! But I was thinking about black.

Guest ON3GO

what about Gunmetal that was on the R32 skyline?

i dont have any pics but its a pretty color and i have the paint code for it if you need it.

mike

Guest ON3GO

ok let me see if i have a pic of the color on a skyline....

and black flares and rims with this color would just be pure sex..

would look awesome..

mike

Guest ON3GO

i dont no how to post a pic so look in my personal album on this site...

you will see the skyline.

if somebody wants to tell me how to post pics from my hard drive ill give it a shot.

good luck

mike

Guest Look A Z

freaky, I like the paint jobs you did there. I am leaning towards skyline gunmetal gray like the gray you have or maybe that dark blue color on that car on the package on one of your hot wheels.

Everybody says that black is a pain to keep clean. I say every color shows dirt and grime so why not go with the best looking color ever to be sprayed on the metal skin of an automobile. That's right, Black :D

There is nothing quite like seeing the different reflections across the hood of a beautiful black car as you drive through the country side.

I have owned every color of car from black, silver, white, red, burgundy, green, blue etc... with burgundy being the worst color for me as far as showing the dirt.

Just my opinion but I would go black, ...and not go back :D

Sorry couldn't resist lol.

Choose whatever color makes you happy brother.

Guest Look A Z

Argh!!! So many colors!!!! Well I have a little while to decide but I want to get that squared away first. Okay my choices are gunmetal silver, midnight blue, or black.

Guest 240hybrid

I think that silver or a dark grey is a nice color on a Z. Black is nice but shows minor scratches and imperfections very easily. My $0.02.

Chase

Ya know the saying:

"Black cars look better in the shade"

But they are sooooo cool looking. People who have known me and my Z for a long time have commented on how much more menacing the car looks now that it is black. :twisted:

It used to be red for 11years of my ownership, and I loved it.. more of a fun sporty looking (1991 Porsche guards red) But with my aggressive body work, and suspension stance.. its personality changed and it HAD to be black..

I'm not trying to tell you to paint it black, but let the personality of the car suggest its colour...