HybridZ

Len, you are DEAD WRONG, my friend!!!

auxilary

I think I may buy another 240 here shortly and wait for a few Renesis motors out of the RX-8 Sport model to show up. Then a turbo will be in the works. Oh, by the way, just for kicks, I guy I know managed to find a 6 speed from an S15 Silvia for $250. Had to add that in there though.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that the http://www.corksport.com website has a really nice looking RX-8 with all the body add ons. WOW!!!!

Guest Rotary Racer

Well here is an up date for all you. I just finished cleaning up Alex’s rotors the other night they look super clean. We have almost all the parts needed for his motor just need 2 rotor housings and we are good to go. Alex originally got a S4 (1986-1988) motor but he is going to have a S4 S5 (1989-1991) hybrid motor. Basically all S5 parts with the S4 rotors :). This motor is going to rock. We (or more like Alex) just need to decide on what port style to do and – rebuild kit he will be ready to go.

fl327 if your buddy’s motor blows let me know. I do side work :)

Guest Anonymous

One thing I may note, the 20B cosmo motor can be found 1 other place (the much overlooked much easier to aquire place) and this is Austrailia. You can import JDM motors and cars from aus much easier then from Japan, and this is a little secret not very known.

The 20b w/ 7lbs of boost produces 470hp~ ;)

Dan