HybridZ

Odd suspension drop

monday and tuesday of the past week i rebuilt my front brakes and fixed my tranny... to take out the tranny the car had to be raised quite a distance off the ground... i put jacks w/ wood on them under the frame raild, front jacking point, and under the part of the frame just below the radiator the horizontal rail. All the points were tied into the frame, nothing that would put stress on the suspension. Here's the weird part:

to take out the tranny you have to take off the exhaust, drive shaft, sway bar, and metal or rubber gaurd under sway bar, and a couple things attatched to the tranny itself.

Ok.. so i took it out cleaned it up, check the clutch and some stuff changed the oil and oil seal, put it back in, speced everything, put up exhaust, sway bar, drive shaft, and protector thing. lowered the car, drove around.

The car now sits an inch lower in the back :D

the only other thing i did was regrease the grease fittings while the car was up in the air

I like it.. i just don't understand y it happend. tire pressure is normal same amount of gas.. just weird.

-Ed