HybridZ

Wondering

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was wondering what parts were interchangeable between the RB series engines? such as exhaust manifolds etc, I've noticed a wide away of parts of the the RB26DETT becoming wide stream and was wondering if using some of these parts on others of the series were possable, i know that they are all primarly the same engine in design but the internals vary as well of course as the displacement would the standard bolt ons be compatable with each other? like exhaust or even oil coolers or parts like oil/water pumps and other non internal parts be swapable? Sorry If I'm being vauge, I've been looking and learning a bit about the RB26 but notice a lack of information or just simply a lack on my part of finding on the others of the series. Thanks for your troubles of answering my question and please no flaming i'm having a bad bad year.

Guest Anonymous

Sorry I posted that, tought I was logged in.. Duh' btw i was also looking at crank shaft that were balanced' blah blah blah and they are 5k-6k for the RB26, how much do stock crank shafts run? also does anyone know where i can get them so i know at a later date?

Guest empracing

well you sure got flooded on this question is it because people dont know or because they think its a silly question?

ill bite...

short answer

YES most of the parts interchange you'de have to go aftermarket cpu or intercepter type but hell who cares