HybridZ

Vanilla Sky

Guest bj1785

Guest bj1785

Anyone know if the 250 gto that was featured in the begining of this movie was a kit or the real thing. The car was black and there is only one authentic black one in existance that I am aware of, wich leads me to believe that it was a kit. I am curious if anyone knows anything about this car. What manufacturer etc.

Regards,

Brian :wink:

Last year I saw that car in person at an Altantic City, NJ show & auction. It was build on a Z and still had the original dash. It looked pretty good and had documentaion from the movie. I might have pictures around here someplace. Never did find out what it sold for.

- Joe

Guest bj1785

Cool, I would love to see the pictures if you could post them. I am interested in comparing the car to the one I am working on.

Thanks 8)

Guest bj1785
It was deep blue' date=' I'll check to see if i have any pics over the weekend and will post them if I do. It looked good, problem was it was missing a few cylinders :) 2 or 6 depending on your preference :D.

- Joe[/quote']

My mistake, I guess the old peepers are not as sharp as they once were.Good lookin out 8)

Guest 250gto

I spoke to Tom Mcburnie at http://www.thunderranch.com and he said that it was his car that he sold a while back. I have a deep blue one that will knock your socks off! I have a 300 hp, sbc now. I am adding aluminum heads and tripower in about a month. I will email pics to anyone who wants to see it! :lol: