HybridZ

Anybody in or around Fayetteville, NC????

Poundz9oh9

Just found out recently that I have to move (again - 12th time in 7 years). I'd really hate to leave the So.Cal area again, but Uncle Sam seems to think he needs me elsewhere. Is there any Z guys (or girls) in or around Fayetteville, NC.? I'm really new to the Z stuff and would fell a little better if I had some help close by, like I do here.

Guest Anonymous

I'm near Charlotte. Acouple of hours from F'ville. When you come here from CA, how about dragging a couple of rust free west coast cars with you. Would gladly take them off your hands. Mark

Yeah, Ft Bragg. Isn't that bad, I actually lived there a couple years back, this is my second time around. Either of you know a decent custom autobody shop in the vicinity. I'm gonna need to get some work done while I'm there. It doesn't matter where it's at, if it's quality work. Appreciate any input guys.

I live 3-3 1/2 hrs west of Fayetteville, so I can't recomend anyone in that area. Good to see another Hybrid Z guy come to NC. Did you sell the car you had on ebay? If you enjoy open track events there's a good track, Carolina Motorsports Park, not far away.

John

Yeah, I actually had sold two on ebay, both it seems to deadbeaters. Got to sell one locally though to a guy that paid more than the winning bid, so no problem there. I'm waiting to see if the guy that "won" the other one is going to show up this afternoon. If not, I'll part out what I can then abandon it somewhere. It's a shame too, nice rolling chassis, not more than minor surface rust. But as far as the body shop goes, it really doesn't matter if they're a few hours away, as long as the work they do is tried and tested to be good.