HybridZ

Mudge, you having any luck?

My engine fired with only 3 injectors working. Some gentle tapping on the other 3 injectors and all six cylinders came to life. I am going to run some injector cleaner through the system on the first couple tanks, but the engine sounds really good to me.

Hmm, the two that do work, aren't putting out hardly a damn thing. That is what Len thought too though, that it would not be that bad, even though it sat for about 5 years. I tested the drivers too and they are good on all leads.

I thought I made a post about injectors but dont see it. 82+ turbo injectors fit 1981-1983 ZX TURBO and 1983-1986 300ZX TURBO, which sort of comfirms the 1987 set I saw that dont look quite the same.

I noticed that almost all of the plastic injector holders are broke on my engine, still not sure if that will be the source of the leaks but I fix those first and check the hoses.

I got the electric pump mounted today and hooked into the drain plug of the gas tank. Got new O2 sensor installed so I need to fire up again and see if the ECU will go into closed loop mode now. Things are still going along good.

Yeah, time has not been kind to my injector clips either, all of them are broken to one extent or another. One of the injectors that came today has a green top and different PN so I have to check to make sure they didn't ship me one standard injector, the rubber line was longer too, argh.