HybridZ

T56 Trannys and Bell Housing Woes ....

Guest shane280z

Guest shane280z

:-D Hi. Been a long time since I registered and first time to use the board as a contributing member but could not resist letting folks here know about the company that is making BellHousing adapters for the T56 transmission. They are making bellhousings for older engines ... chevys and fords..as well as newer late model V-8 and V-6 engines.

The companys name is McLeod and they figure on being the number one aftermarket supplier in this field of transmission swapping. Their address is McLeod Industries

Pacentia, Ca Ph: 714-630-3668 Tech Info

http://www.Mcleodind.com

I think a 6spd now gotton fron the yards that formely would be problomatic to install has just gotton a whole lot easier. Finally !

Yup. I bought mine from Weir Hotrod Products after I read the Chevy High Performance article. Back when I was researching this last year. McLeod wasn't advertising that they produced anything like it. I'm pretty happy with the quality of what was delivered. However, it hasn't been "performance tested" yet.

• 1 month later...